randall w. Wulff fee schedule and policies
2022 FEE SCHEDULE
- DAILY RATE
- $21,000 (In Napa or via Zoom)
- Three to four parties, add $2,000 to Daily Rate, $23,000
- More than four parties, add $4,000 to Daily Rate, $25,000
- This rate includes:
- 10 hours of time (usually about 8 hours of hearing time on the scheduled day and 2 hours reading and research)
- Additional reading/research and hearing time, and follow-up calls may be billed, depending upon how extensive the time required, after the hearing at the rate of $900 per hour.
- PREPAYMENT POLICY
- All hearing fees are due upon receipt and must be received no later than 7 days prior to hearing.
- If three days or more are reserved, hearing fees are due upon receipt and must be received no later than 30 days prior to hearing.
- If the matter is scheduled within 14 days of hearing, all fees are due and must be received within 72 hours of invoicing.
- Any additional fees incurred are due and payable upon receipt of the invoice.
- Division of amount to be determined by parties involved but, for our collection purposes, it must be advanced in full by no more than four parties.
- CANCELLATION/CONTINUANCE POLICY
- Cancellation/Continuance Period Hearing Fee*
- More than 45 Days From Hearing: 100% REFUNDABLE
- 45 Days or Less From Hearing: NON-REFUNDABLE if Mr. Wulff’s time cannot be refilled.
- Canceling/Continuing party responsible for hearing fees of all parties.
- *Hearing fees are non-refundable for time which is scheduled and only partially used. For example, if a mediation of more than one day is concluded in less than the estimated time, there will be no refund or reduction of the invoiced fee. Hearings of 2 days or more are subject to 60 days advance notice cancellation/continuance policy.